Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Student teaching

First, I would like to say that I can't believe I get to do this everyday. I absolutely love student teaching. I was placed with a fabulous 2nd grade class, and I am matched perfectly with the teacher. I feel like the teacher makes or breaks the experience and mine definitely makes it. My class, although they are precious and I love them, they are quite the wild bunch. We have a lot of strong personalities. I am learning about the real world of teaching for sure. I am exhausted at the end of everyday, but I am constantly being confirmed that this is the thing that I am supposed to do.

My cooperating teacher is fabulous and lets me do as my heart desires. She allowed me to make some behavior management tools for the class. I made two bored boxes and a respectful reward raffle box, where they can put their name into a drawing for a prize if they have by gotten in trouble at all during the day.

To sum this post up, I absolutely love what I do. Joy is being had to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment